Sources of Hyaluronic Acid
On the contrary to its complicated name, Hyaluronic acid is very much organic, and natural sources of Hyaluronic acid are present in the human body itself. It has its presence in almost every cell of your body. However, it is mainly present in the joint parts of the human skeletal structure, eye sockets, and other connective tissues. Its natural lubricating properties stimulate cell regeneration and lubricate the bone joints. But perhaps the most fantastic feature of Hyaluronic acid is its ability to hydrate and bind moisture for the skin making it look plumper and supple.
Foods are also one of the natural sources of Hyaluronic acid. A diet that is rich in soy such as tofu, soy milk, soy sauce, soy pasta, soy yogurt increases estrogen level which stimulates Hyaluronic level. Alternatively, the consumption of green leafy vegetables and root based vegetables contributes to the growth of Hyaluronic acid.
Suitable Usage of Hyaluronic Acid
Among the skin products with Hyaluronic acid, serum or hydration is the most popular beauty product for moisturization. You can choose among a wide array of products of various brands and suitable budget the serums containing Hyaluronic acid.
The only difference between moisturizer and serum is that while moisturizer contains larger molecules that form a layer on the skin reducing natural water loss and provide a protective blanket; serum contains smaller molecules that are designed to penetrate deeper into the skin. Since, you are wondering which serum to buy or which is the best one to use, here compiled a list of eight top Hyaluronic acid face serum right now available on the market. Read, compare and make your choice for buying
SkinCeuticals Hyaluronic Acid Intensifier
- Topping the list, one of the highly rated and highly recommended by the beauty freaks, this one is multi-beneficial corrective serum increases the level of your skin’s Hyaluronic level by up to 30 percent. It is entirely paraben free and dye free and blends with every skin types. And it contains a rich blend of pure Hyaluronic acid along with proxy lane, licorice root, and purple rice. It is ideal for the usage if you are suffering from the daily nuisance of aging skin, dryness and dehydration. Applying it daily to your clean surface with a gentle cleanser and a sunscreen would boost the Hyaluronic acid level giving the desired result in skin texture and restores elasticity. You can apply it to the decollete, face and neck area. It effectively combats the sagginess and irritation caused by dryness. If used with retinol, apply it at night.
Medik8 Hydra8 B5
- Next on this list is a power packed combination of Vitamin B5 and Hyaluronic Acid, this one exhibits excellent moisture retaining properties which helps to maintain the hydro –balance for your skin. This easy to apply serum absorbs the quantity within a few seconds due to its lightweight nature. It comes with a glass dropper which makes it easy to apply drop by drop. Using it daily for four weeks will not only reduce those wrinkly features and dryness but also removes the blemishes and freckles on the surface. Hydra5 B5 effectively utilizes the power of Hyaluronic acid holding up to 1000 its weight and maintains the skin hydration constantly up to 24 hours after its application. Apply any time of the day after cleansing, 5 to 6 drops on skin surface directly, or you can also apply the drop on your finger and massage into the skin.
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Serum
- A potent hydrating serum from the house of Peter Thomas Roth is rich with 75 percent Hyaluronic acid. Its lightweight and transparency make it usable for every skin type. It also contains other minerals like zinc, copper, manganese, iron, and silicon. The combination of these powerful nourishment’s increases the moisture level and leaves the skin smooth supple and soft. According to the general consumer review, they have experienced a considerable amount of reduction of wrinkles and fine lines within two months of regular usage.
Pestle and Mortar Pure Hyaluronic Serum
- An integration of Hyaluronic acid and Vitamin e, this brand of Hyaluronic acid face serum true to its claim, successfully meet the expectations of all those who crave for smoother and younger looking appearance. Pestle and Mortar Pure Hyaluronic Serum is one of those little ultra-lightweight serums which hydrates and moisturizes the skin surface. It comes with a dropper application for convenient use. Another unique feature is that it can be used the makeup primer to soften the fine lines and pulls out the radiance. It is suitable for all skin types and just applies 2 to 3 drops over clean face. For best result, use it twice a day.
Lee Posh Arbutin Whitening Serum With Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid Derma Roller Solution
- The powerful combination of Hyaluronic acid along with Vitamin C and Arbutin not only combats the aging of the skin but also pulls out the tan caused by sunburn and brightens up the skin. It reduces the wrinkles, acne and stretch marks giving natural and long lasting smooth and supple surface. It is a mesotherapy serum recommended highly by the dermatologist. A unique feature is that it comes with a derma roller could be used with it. To be used for washing your skin thoroughly.
InstaNatural Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum 10 % With Vitamin C
- This one with a unique combination of jojoba oil and Hyaluronic acid it not only acts as a hydrator but also enhances and brightens the skin tone and helps to disappear lines, wrinkles, and discoloration. Its lightweight gel texture offers a cooling sensation and reliefs the skin from the irritation caused by dryness. Rich in Aloe Vera, massage a small amount after cleansing and toning session.
Glossier Super Bounce:
- This one though maybe not potent as the previous one in the list, but with its price range, it is one of those serums which you can use to combat your skin sagging and brings back the natural elasticity of your skin. It provides that bouncy and shiny look of the skin surface. It is rich in Hyaluronic acid, vitamin b5. And appropriate for all skin type. Apply it once in a day with 3 to 4 drop.
Indeed Labs Hydraluron
- Another budget-friendly serum if you want to achieve that youthful suppleness, you can try Indeed Labs Hydraluron containing sodium hyaluronate which enhances the moisture proportion of the skin and also shields the skin preventing moisture loss. However, it is ideal for only moisture retaining the property for dry skin. It does not contain any other anti-aging formula which is not very helpful for wrinkles and fine lines.
The best serum I’ve used is called, “The Ordinary” Less than $8.00 per bottle!
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5. Is a water-based serum with hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5. You can buy it on beautylish Website.
So here the list comes to an end. Hope you could take your call and take that step towards beauty and youth.